Corrupt Orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corrupt Orders

Since upgrading to the latest patch, every time we get a batch of orders, there is at least one which is corrupt.

When we ftp to the site to look at the order the file is blank, although the payment has been posted to Worldpay ok.

Can anyone advise what to do..........nightmare !

Regards

Mike
    www.thefreemason.com
    www.thefreemason.com - the internet portal for freemasonry

I have been told by worldpay that 6.1.0 beta does not work with worldpay, I have downgraded to 6.0.2.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Just to clarify on this Jan - the problem that we have found with your site is that WorldPay asked us to change how we communicate details about whether an order is pre-authorised. We made the change so that instead of th bounce page saying...

<INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="PREAUTH" VALUE="1">

it now says...

<INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="authMode" VALUE="E">

and this, I think is what caused the problem with yours.

With regards to your problem Mike, there is no detailed support available on the forums for 6.1 but I will communicate your problem to the develepment team and get back to you offline.

Comment

I don't think that is a problem with my site is it Chris, because I haven't customised my site, surely it is going to be a problem for anyone that uses worldpay and preauthorises payments?

Does that change to the scripts mean that the worldpay orders that have been preauthorised will have the status of preauthorised in Actinic in the latest beta?

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I'll continue this offline Jan.

Comment

Working...
          X