Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Offline Order Problem

Hi,

I currently use v7.02 Developer and have several websites running. When attempting to create an offline order in just one of my sites it crashes stating that:

"Catalog - Internet sales application ahs encountered a problem and needs to close"

However if I go to another site to process the order offline it works.

I've rebooted the system however when I log back in it tells me i have incomplete offline orders?????

Can you please tell me what I need to do to rectify it?

Thanks

Linda

www.bridgingthegaptonaturalhealth.com

Best Regards
    www.yourxocaistore.co.uk - for all your Healthy Chocolate Needs - yes I did say 'Healthy Chocolate'
    www.bridgingthegap2.co.uk - for a range of natural health and wellness products
    www.youraloestore.co.uk - for Forever Living's Aloe Vera Products

You have probably tried this but here goes

Try opening the site with the problem and then try compacting the database, this seems to cure a lot of problems, otherwise I would suggest trying to do another offline sale and see what happens

A site backup and snapshot would also be a good idea
    Chris Ashdown

Comment

I think this is happening because of a bug i discovered not too long ago. If a product has a componant that is not optional and is deleted in the catalog (and thus not on the website) when you try to do an offline order for that products actinic crashes.
      The only way to solve it is to purge the deleted items or undelete the componant, tick "is optional", apply the change then re-delete it.

Comment

How do I compact site?

Hi,

thanks for the responses. Firstly how do I compact the site?

Also with regards to product and components, it doesn't allow me to even get into that part of the offline process. As soon as I click new order it just crashes.

Thanks
        Best Regards
        www.yourxocaistore.co.uk - for all your Healthy Chocolate Needs - yes I did say 'Healthy Chocolate'
        www.bridgingthegap2.co.uk - for a range of natural health and wellness products
        www.youraloestore.co.uk - for Forever Living's Aloe Vera Products

Comment

Hi,

Firstly how do I compact the site?
          Housekeeping | Compact Databases.

Although the above is useful to do, can you check something else first. Have you deleted all the discounts under 'View | Discounts & Surcharge Settings | Order Level tab'? There was a bug discovered that if you do not have at least one discount in here, even if it is not enabled then creating an off-line order will cause the software to crash.

If you don't have an 'Order Level' discount set up then just create one but leave the 'enabled' box unticked.

I hope this helps.
          Tracey
          SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
          X