Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calculating trade prices

Hi,
    I think I am being a but thick, I am having problems working out the the trade prices for example setting a rate of 40% off retail price. How do I do it? Usually its /100 * 40 but Actinic only gives the option of Add, Multiply by or Divide by. Can someone clarify please.
    Sellerdeck Business Plus 12.0.1.NBLA

I have been trying divide by, just used my head and entered multiply by 0.6 and it gives the correct result of 40% off.

Comment

If you are doing it through the " Surcharges & Discount" section then under Cart Content type 10.00 in the Reward Amount box. This will give your customers 10% discount just type 20.00 for 20% 30.00 for 30% etc etc.
      Also make sure you have the Reward Type to %off

Hope this helps

Paul

Comment

Hi,
        I tried that and it worked fine, but I have 2 trade groups and I would have to duplicate products and make nre ref numbers for each trade group.

Comment

Hi,

I take it that you have set up your trade groups under Customer Groups (Actinic Business) e.g Trade1 and Trade2.

You then create customer accounts and place them in the relevant groups.

Then in Discounts and Surcharges settings go to Customer Pricing and select the group you wish to discount, this will apply the discount to everything.

Select Multiply and enter your discount.

Treat 1.00 as 100% (Based on retail price) so 0.6 is 60% of the retail price or 40% off.

0.7 would be 30% off or 70% of the retail price and so on.

When the trade customer logs in they will then receive the appropriate discount.

If you only wish to discount certain product groups then use the restrictions tab under the relevant discount setting, eg Cart Contents, to restrict customer groups.

Hope this is the answer you were looking for.

Comment

Working...
          X