Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

about the .js files

Hello fellow actinic users.

Does someone know how the .js files (Act_section_tree.js ; Act_sections.js ...) are generated by Actinic ?

I would like to create two new .js files :

- the first one would be used to display a list box of hyperlink with all the sections and subsections sorted in alphabetic order (I don't want the products and sections to be sorted within my shop, I just want the list box to be sorted).

- the second one would be used to display a list of hyperlink with all my products sorted in alphabetic order.

I've made some tests with access and my mdb file but so far I still have some troubles.

Any help apreciated.

Many thanks,

Jacques.

P.S. : by the way, does someone know a good internet site about Access 2003 ?
    User of Actinic since V3 and living on the French riviera

If you look through the Advanced User Guide, available from the download area on the Actinic website, this will talk you through the different js files or menu creations that are available from NETQUOTEVAR usage.

The .js files you mention are auto created by Actinic which is dependant on the stated NETQUOTEVARs in the templates being used.

Comment

yes but ...

Many Thanks for your reply,

I had read all those informations already, unfortunately it does not explain how to generate a list sorted by alphabetical order. However I've managed to do such a list with some Access handling
      User of Actinic since V3 and living on the French riviera

Comment

Working...
      X