Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yet again problems with importing products into v7

Hi

Can anybody suggest any data base that simplifies importing products into actinic, I know I am not the only one who has had this problem, we have had to create sub sections and sub sub sections for our site and with a range of 5000 products evrytime we have to do a large product change we are having major difficulties.

Is there any plugins or actinic compatible product management tools that any one can reccomend to us ?? I have read all the previous threads on this subject and advice seems to vary from thread to thread.

best regards

rod willis
    www.btshowroom.com
    www.btwarehouse.net
    Best regards

Rod
    www.btshowroom.com
    www.btwarehouse.net

We have in the past written programs to help with product import, contact me by email if you would like more details.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

We spoke with Actinic technical support today on issues with importing a Hierarchical CSV file which had not been amended, nor even openned after being exported from the Actinic software, and they told us that they were working on a fix for release in 7.0.3.

Now whether this is the same bug or something completely different, can not say, but in our instance they said that this was recorded as a bug and they were fixing it within the next release.

Comment

hierarchical imports for complex products are just a disaster - always have been imo.
        Web Design & Ecommerce - Affordable Web Hosting
        Free and low cost Merchant Accounts coming soon..
        NOD32 Antivirus - Reciprocal Links for Actinic Sites ONLY

Comment

Hi
          I have just upgraded to 7.0.3. and I still get an error when trying to import . Being a learner , I exported the catalog and then tried to import it and still got the same error..
          Anybody got any ideas please? I need to update my prices and don't want to change them all manually.!

Comment

you can edit the Database direct (backup first) or create an import file with just product ref and price, you should be able to get that to import

Comment

Hi

Thanks for the suggestion - it worked a treat.

Regards

gregk

Comment

Working...
              X