X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all.
    Nice to be here.
    Just installed actinic 7 trial.
    I have a couple of questions that you may able to help me with.

1. Can you limit the number of products per page? and does this auto create (previous - next) navigation links?

2. Is it possible to display the product section and sub section links in the navigation panel on the left? if so how?

3. What are the limitations you've come across using the Actinic Catalogue?

Thanks for taking the time to reply to this newbie :-)

Kind Regards
    AndyJay

Hi there

1. Can you limit the number of products per page? and does this auto create (previous - next) navigation links?
    Not at the moment, this has been requested a few times already and is on our wishlist hopefully to be included in a future release - I will add another request for you.

The only way to do it at the moment, is to have subsections, and put products in the subsections...

I.e. if you have 20 products but want 5 per page, you would need to create 4 subsections, and have 5 products in each subsection - therefore displaying 5 products per page.

2. Is it possible to display the product section and sub section links in the navigation panel on the left? if so how?
    You can do this, by using javascript menus... some of the themes with Actinic use this - if you have a look at the theme called Smart, you can get to this by going to Design | Themes | Smart.

If you are customising your own site, then you can copy the javascript used to create these menus from the defualt template - let me know if you are doing this.

You can read the features of catalog on our website www.actinic.co.uk

Hope that helps

Comment

Originally posted by AndyJay

Actinic is very flexible - it can be used staight out of the box with relative ease and has a good range of layouts and designs built in and with ability to easily modify colours etc.

It also allows you to go behind the scenes and modify just about every aspect to create a completely unique site - this requires basic HTML skills or combine it with more advanced scripts if required. There are a lot of add-ons to the basic package available as 3rd party mods - some are payable, some free and some are donation based.

The knowledge base on this community is excellent - chances are if you are stuck in doing something somebody has already figured out how to do it.

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Thanks

Thanks guys - much appreciated

Andy

Comment

Working...
        X