Order stuck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order stuck

I have an order that has been downloaded and the order has been completed, the payment entry put in, the e-mail sent, in fact it doesn't differ from any other entires except it is stuck in the Orders?Pending screen and wont budge! All other orders before and after have all moved into the Completed page but this refuses to do so. Any ideas how I can budge it?
    Nick
    Nick
    www.skyelight.co.uk

print the invoice and packing list again?
    Web Design & Ecommerce - Affordable Web Hosting
    Free and low cost Merchant Accounts coming soon..
    NOD32 Antivirus - Reciprocal Links for Actinic Sites ONLY

Comment

Done that already but tried it again just in case and it is still stuck there
      Nick
      www.skyelight.co.uk

Comment

Have you marked it as shipped? Is so what does the % shipped entry on the order details say?

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Yes, marked it as Shipped. The entry says that there was 1 ordered, 1 shipped, 0 cancelled and 0 back ordered.
          Nick
          www.skyelight.co.uk

Comment

Suggest you enter a new payment in payment section, if it was here it would show up on the new payment as a value
            Chris Ashdown

Comment

Done that as well I'm afraid! I knew there was a glitch with v7 and you sometimes have to enter the payment in as a new entry before it will disappear into Completed but this one just will not budge!!
              Nick
              www.skyelight.co.uk

Comment

Right click, then export the order.
                Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

This has happened to me once, no idea why.

What you have to do is go into the database and find the order (in orderdetails table), scroll along the columns until you come to one "OrderShipped" - you will see this cell contains 1 if done and 0 if not, for some reason this order will show 0 when it should show 1 - manually change this and it will then move over to the completed tab.
                  Once its there if you re-open that order it will jump back in pending and you have to do it again :S

Comment

Working...
                  X