postage and surcharges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

postage and surcharges

Well it's taken about 2 hours just to find the button to post a new thread.

I find actinic one of the most frustrating pieces of software I have ever used. Why can't each product have it's own postage field, it would be so much easier than having to mess around with weights etc.

Anyway I have tried adding a postage surcharge to one heavy item that has 4 different products sizes. It works fine for the 1st size but not for the next 3. I just can't see a reason why. Can anyone help? Also why can I not get exact prices on certain items, some are always a penny out?

Thanks Stuart

Hi there

Anyway I have tried adding a postage surcharge to one heavy item that has 4 different products sizes. It works fine for the 1st size but not for the next 3. I just can't see a reason why. Can anyone help?
    You need to explain a bit more on this, like what are your costs for each shipping. How is it setup within the classes. Just write down what you want the shipping charges to be for all 4 sizes

Also why can I not get exact prices on certain items, some are always a penny out?
    This can be fixed using "Custom Tax" in the "Tax Treatment" for that particular product.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

I have managed to sort out the postage pricing (I think).

What is the best way of getting accuarate prices? I have looked at the various options in business settings but when I get one price accurate another gets changed to be a penny up or down.

Comment

Hi Stuart,

For accurate pricing you need to use CUSTOM tax if they are going a penny up or down. So for any product you have on the catalog that are a penny up or down, you would need to change the tax treatment in the product to use Custom Tax.

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
        X