• Time
  • Show
Clear All

page not found error when trying to acess ssl

When a customer is checking out on my site i get the following error

https://8hosting-dns.com/oldskool/sp000000.pl

my site address is www.oldskoolvinylrus.com

The page cannot be found
    The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.
    Open the 8hosting-dns.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
    Click the Back button to try another link.
    Click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP 404 - File not found
    Internet Explorer

Hi there

For the credit card payment, are you using our Actinic Shared SSL? If not, then go to "View | Business Settings | Payment and Security", and click on "Configure Method". Here remove "https://8hosting-dns.com/~oldskool/cgi-bin/sp000000.pl" from "Unlisted Provider". Do you have SSL setup?, if not, then you would need to purchase it, or just use "Paypal" as a payment option.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

ssl is set up with my hosting company , the address you see is the address of the ssl

Comment

Hi there

Then this is a different setup. In "Configure Method", select "Standard SSL", then click "OK". On the "Payment and Security" tab, tick "SSL" here, then put the ssl information in "Advance | Network Setup".

Just for your information, the way Actinic works with SSL, is that there has to be a symbolic link between the insecure /acatalog/ and the secure /acatalog/ folder.
        What this means, is that if you place in any file within the insecure /acatalog/ folder, you should see it in the secure /acatalog/ folder.

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
        X