Product Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Product Line

Hi, I am using a custom product line tempate displaying the products in rows.

This is fine, but each section has mostly 20+ products . What I want to know is, can actinic/can I get actinic to display the first 10 products etc with a next/previous button to display the rest of the product in the section.

Thanks in advance
    Naveed

Hi Naveed - this is a popular request at the moment and you can see similar threads by doing a search for it - the simple answer is not at the moment but it has been passed on as a wish to Actinic - at the moment the solution is to use sub-sections or you can hand-code the pages with a simple navigation system if desired

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

I'll think I just using multiple layout and just design a new template for this section.

Comment

Alway more than one way to skin a rabbit

Hopefully Actinic will take on board the request for a next / previous facility built in with Actinic itself as many of us suffer with over-long sections that do not work right with sub-sections or alternative layouts

Bikster
        SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Im going to try this.

Create a new fragment and edit the layout with hard links to the second and third sub section.

Comment

Working...
          X