More problems...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More problems...

Successfully uploaded site, now getting this error when trying to confirm order or checkout:

A General Script Error Occurred

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Error: Error deleting ../acatalog/81Z152Z46Z47A1048264766B4831C0.cart (No such file or directory).
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Press the Browser back button and try again or contact your ISP.

Anyone familiar with this one?

I got this on one of my test sites today, deleting my cookies made it go away.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

That didnt work.

I get the feeling something strange is going on as when the checkout/confirm page loads after you add to cart, the images are not found and the links where the images should be are trying to pull thier relevant html pages from the cgi-bin (and failing miserably).

I wonder what could cause that ??

Comment

What patch level of V4. if it is less the 4.11 then the problem is the XP/firewall/norton issue.

Upgrade to 4.11

Comment

Didnt make any difference..
          I think the path between acatalog an the cgi-bin is incorrect somewhere, but it all seems ok in advanced network setup.
          I have posted a screenshot of the offending page and my network setup at

http://www.hooleytunes.com/networksetup.gif
          http://www.hooleytunes.com/orderpage.gif

Is it possible i need to make an entry in "Path from cgi-bin to catalog directory as viewed by the FTP server"?

Maybe someone can spot the problem...

Comment

Try ./acatalog

Is it possible i need to make an entry in "Path from cgi-bin to catalog directory as viewed by the FTP server
            Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Your network settings are fine.....I guess it is unix/raq server

can you do a complete site refresh and upload the site so I can see whats happening

Comment

I have been refreshing the site every time. The pages present now are after a refresh.

Comment

http://www.hooleytunes.com/shop

this gives 404 page not found

http://www.hooleytunes.com/acatalog shows the default shop

Are we looking at the acatalog shop?

is your cgi-bin set to 755?

delete it and create it, set permissions, delete acatalog folder too, refresh

Comment

Yes, its just the default shop, i wanna get it working before i weave the dream....

Comment

Weird... Actinic will create "acatalog" either inside the cgi-bin, or one level up from /web, but not where it should.

Any idea??

Comment

acatalog folder should be at the same level as cgi-bin

you should have

yourdomain/cgi-bin
                        yourdomain/acatalog

Comment

i've just seen your other thread in Network settings......

There is definatley something amiss with cgi/perl running on your site.

Try Nick's suggestion...it could be that perl isn't working properly.

Or email us direct to use our server as a test....ie if you site will load onto our server then we will have identified the problem

Comment

Working...
                          X