Printed Shopping Lists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Printed Shopping Lists

Please forgive me; I am a complete newcomer to Actinic, having only downloaded the 30-day trial version yesterday. I am hoping that someone can help me with this question, which in these days of e-commerce may seem a little bizarre.

I am evaluating this software with a view to displaying a catalogue to internal users within an organisation; this catalogue will be hosted on their intranet.

The user can 'Add to Cart' to create a shopping basket, but they are not allowed to place an order on-line. To place an order they must print the shopping list, attach it to a purchase order and send it through the organisation's internal approval and ordering processes, or they can fax the list to an external supplier along with a purchase card number. This is a given, it cannot be changed.

Does anyone know if it is possible to disable all of the on-line order processes, and let the user print the shopping list, or even e-mail it to themselves?

Thanks in advance

Colin Devonport

Suppose a change in wording for the Invoice with Order would suit this need.

i.e. it would go through the Actinic system and at the end produce an invoice for the order listing the items, which is on screen and also emailed to the customer, which if this is solely under this process and no live credit card orders, you could amend the receipt page and the email templates to match and explain this need.

An idea maybe to an end.

Comment

Working...
    X