Page refresh not working in design mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Page refresh not working in design mode

I've just had to reinstall w2k service pack 4 due to some problems with Internet Explorer, but now I find I'm unable to refresh the view whenever I click on a new product in the 'design' window even if the refresh rate is set to 'very fast'. I'm sure I've read about a similar problem before but can't for the life of me find it ! I'm reluctant to reinstall the v7.02 patch in case I overwrite any orders etc. I've tried compacting the database but to no avail.

Any help appreciated.

Graham

Further to the above, the page also doesn't refresh when a new product is added or when moving from one section to the next in design view. Any possible problems with reinstalling the v7.02 patch again?

Graham

Comment

Hi Graham

Any possible problems with reinstalling the v7.02 patch again?
      There should be no issue with install the 7.0.2 patch as it should not overwrite all orders, just upgrade the software. Also there is no template change from 7.0.1 to 7.0.2.

Before doing this you could try going into internet explorer and go to "Tool | Internet Options | Advance" and click on "Restore Default".

Kind Regards
      Nadeem Rasool
      SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi Nadeem,

thanks for the reply, unfortunately, having re-installed v7.02 upgrade the problem remains. I've also reset Internet Explorer to it's defaults. As I had to use my Emergency Repair Disk and original W2K CD to get the computer working do you think that some of the system or Actinic files have been overwritten by older versions? Does your Development team know which files are responsible for refreshing the page when you choose a different product in the tree or add a new product ?

Thanks

Graham

Comment

Hi Graham

Actinic uses I.E for displaying the content of the web page. You could upgrade your version of I.E to the latest version

Kind Regards
          Nadeem Rasool
          SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
          X