Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problem in Access : Price Schedules

Hi,

In the table "Price Schedules" (Access), I tried to change "nID" values from numbers (1,5,7,9,10) to letters (a,b,c,d,e).

But Actinic no longer wants to open : it says "there is a problem of database (Price Schedules table), contact technical support" (note : I translate from french).

Can you help me?

thank you very much,

Mathieu.
    Mathieu Perino
    ICTL - Liaisons Optiques

You must have changed the type of the field from number to string to do that, this will be what is causing the problems you are having because the application is expecting a number. You will have to change them back to get it to work. Why did you want to do that change? There might be a different way to do it.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Price Schedules table

Actually, I changed the type of the field (from number to string) because in my own database I use letters for the price schedules....

Regards,

Mathieu
      Mathieu Perino
      ICTL - Liaisons Optiques

Comment

I don't think that Actinic will work until you change them back, what you could do it create a linking table that has a entry for your letter and actinic's number and use that to map your table to the Actinic one, or you could change your strings to numbers, another way to do this would be to add a new column to the price schedule table that contains your letter.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
        X