Printed Orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Printed Orders

When I print my orders off the address field does not show the country. I have tried a test order and the country feild is filled in but it then doesnt appear on the order? I have tried making this a mandatory field but this causes problems when online as it keeps asking the customer to put in the country when it is already shown

Thanks

Kevin

Hi Kevin,

I have tried making this a mandatory field but this causes problems when online as it keeps asking the customer to put in the country when it is already shown
    Could you please put this as a mandatory field then tell us what is the website url is? Its a strange issue. Also check your Act_Order01.html and make sure it has:

Code:
    <FONT FACE="ARIAL" SIZE="2"><INPUT TYPE="TEXT" NAME="INVOICECOUNTRY" SIZE="20" MAXLENGTH="75" VALUE="NETQUOTEVAR:INVOICECOUNTRY"></FONT>
    This is for the country. If its not here, then thats the reason why the country is not appearing.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Thank you for the response. I have checked the html you suggested and all is fine. I am reluctant to make the country mandatory and await your check as it means my site could be out of action until you get a chance to look at it. Could it be anything to do with the shipping areas allocated for payment methods as I only have the US and Canada as valid locations or does this not affect things.

The site address is www.stitchncraft.co.uk if you want to take a look to see if there are any obvious errors

Thanks

Kevin

Comment

Hi there

When checking out, i see you have listed for country: "INVOICECOUNTRYUnited Kingdom". So i'm wondering if this is the issue.
        Please check and apply the following knowledgebase article

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
        X