Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Developer assistance wanted

Hello
    This is slightly O/T but I thought some of the regular posters here may be looking to get paid for their expertise, rather than doling it out for free! I'm looking for a firm or freelance to undertake maintenance and development of two Actinic-based sites. The job would likely involve:
    * upgrading from V6 to V7 (we've bought V7 but, given that I've amended many templates, upgarding seems a little fraught)
    * reviewing the sites to identify any bugs etc (both sites work fine, but they can always be improved)
    * recommending amendments and upgrades, especially in the areas of design/layout, marketing/specials/cross-selling etc.
    * updating the sites with new products; this will mean generating appropriate text and images from material sent to you.
    * providing email and/or phone-based support to our admin staff. This won't be a major element, but it would be good for them to know there's someone they can speak to.
    * advising on use of plug-ins, third-party products etc
    * advising on marketing issues (Meta-info, Froogle)
    * archiving and security issues.
    The site addresses are
    www.foska.com
    www.actionbikes.co.uk

If this sounds like you, please email me <david@foska.com> or post your ideas/details here. I'm not expecting quotes, simply a bit of bumf about you/your company, and URLs of any of your projects.
    Thanks
    David

Take a look within: http://www.4suredesign.co.uk/Actinic..._Examples.html to see some of our work and whether you feel we might be of benefit to you

Comment

Working...
    X