Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fragments in multiple columns not working!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fragments in multiple columns not working!

I've spent the last 2 hours trying to make my fragments layout in multiple columns (as per instructions in Advanced User Guide, p.19 and also http://community.actinic.com/showthr...agment+columns ).

I cannot get it to work at all! It keeps coming up with a script error with Object Expected in line 38 file://C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\Sites\Site1\PreviewHTML\P_SiteRoot_index.html. I am sure I'm not doing anything wrong.

Is this happening because I have not uploaded the site yet and am running from my local pc only? I hope so as I am pulling my hair out...!

cheers,

Ollie

It should work in preview mode as well.
    You must have missed something or overwritten something. Take a step back and review your code.
    Sorry but it does work.
    Jenny
    Hanson Web Design
    www.hansonwebdesign.co.uk
    jenny@hansonwebdesign.co.uk
    Actinic hosting, Actinic Software, template design and re-design

Comment

That patch from the thread might be problematic depending on the Theme you're using.

It has been updated since then for better compatibility with different Actinic Themes. The reference one is on www.drillpine.biz/actinicstuff/

It might be best to start again, using this.
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

I went for my lunch, came back, swapped the fragment layouts over and then swapped them back and it now seems to work.

Wierd, but at least I shall remain with a full head of hair now

Thanks for your help!

Ollie

Comment

That's my feeling sometimes.. forcing a change does kick it into life and then revert it.
          Jenny
          Hanson Web Design
          www.hansonwebdesign.co.uk
          jenny@hansonwebdesign.co.uk
          Actinic hosting, Actinic Software, template design and re-design

Comment

Working...
          X