Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not showing shipping method in check out

Hi

I have 5 zones all with their own shipping methods. For UK, I ship Royal Mail Recorded, for the other 4 zones I ship airmail.

I am introducing digital downloads, and find the user xp a little clunky on other sites. One of the things is that it shows the the delivery method based on the country and not the product. Sites say 'Shipping Cost: Royal Mail $0.00' for a digi product.

I know you cannot specify a product type so the easiest things is to remove the shipping method from the checkout (and receipt) so it says 'Shipping Cost: $0.00'.

Can this be done. Looking at Order01 there is NETQUOTEDEL:SHIPPROMPT001 so guess it is not just a case of deleting the type as it is all wrapped together (if infact this is the right thing).

Any info appreciated.

Steven

Hi Steven,

Removing the shipping class name will be a perl script change so I have asked our development team on how we can do this, although it will do it for all orders and not just digital download products. I'll post something as soon as I get a reply from them.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

I have set the shipping method as bland in the Business Settngs / Options and these seems to have made the desired effect. It only shows the price.

Steven

Comment

Hi Steven,

I'm glad you've got it working as desired. I've asked our development team to stop looking into this now. Thanks for letting us know.
        Tracey
        SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
        X