Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Link, Sage Line 50 to Actinic problem

Hello

I have searched for ths and found a couple of threads but they were not very helpful. Has any solution been found for this problem yet?

When using Actinic Link to transfer products and customers from Sage Line 50 to Actinic I have started receiving the error "Invalid index specified for Item retreival". If I press OK enough the export eventually works, but it didn't do this until two days ago I'm not aware of any major changes being done to the Sage data.

This error appears to be occuring when the export process is in the "Processing Web Category Fields" stage.

Can anybody help?

Thanks.
    Using SellerDeck 2013 Business Plus

KTEC Group http://www.ktecgroup.co.uk

Label Printer & Barcode Systems

Hi there

If you get an invalid index error, when please try the following within sage. Go to "File | Maintenance" and click on the button for "ReIndex" and also "Compress". This should solve your issue.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Thanks Nadeem, however when I go into this section in Sage it tells me not to do anything without the advice of Sage support Am I going to wipe out all my settings if I do this?
      Using SellerDeck 2013 Business Plus

KTEC Group http://www.ktecgroup.co.uk

Label Printer & Barcode Systems

Comment

Hi there

Am I going to wipe out all my settings if I do this?
        No, its just like our compacting database. Other people who have had this issue have done the same and it fixes it. There is an issue with the sage database which is causing this problem. The only way to fix it, is by Reindexing and compressing.

Contact Sage if you want to clarify what Reindex and Compress does.

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
        X