Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

minimum order quantity default

Hi,

Is there any way I can set the minimum order quantity to zero? I've tried setting it, but the system needs a minimum of one. I think some of my customers could be confused and think they might accidentally order 1 of each thing on the page if they use the single add to cart button, so I would prefer them to see a row of zeros except where they have added a quantity.

Anf
    Anf
    New Year - new YOU!
    (remove that cellulite before the summer comes - www.treatmentgels.co.uk)

If you use the Single Add to Cart then then all the quantities will be set to 0 by Actinic. Double check, and if this isn't happening, then something is wrong so get back to us.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Hi Norman,

You are right (as usual!). Are you saying that, on pages where I don't use single add to cart, I am stuck with minimum of 1? I have a couple of pages where the list is too long to have the single button at the bottom. (To reduce the scrolling, etc, I have used multiple columns on those pages)
      Anf
      New Year - new YOU!

Comment

Can anyone give me a definitive answer on this one? Is there ANY way I can have default quantities showing as zero if I don't use the Single Add to Cart button? If the single add button shows zero as the default, surely individual product Adds should be able to display zero rather than defaulting to one?
        Anf
        New Year - new YOU!

Comment

Hi there

I'm afraid that is the way it was designed, the workaround for this is, to go to "Design | Text", click on "Go to" and put in the following value

Phase -1
          ID: 2173

Replace
          Code:
          %s<INPUT TYPE=text NAME="%s" SIZE="4" VALUE="%d">
          with
          Code:
          %s<INPUT TYPE=text NAME="%s" SIZE="4" VALUE="0" DUMMY="%d">
          This will set all quantity boxes to be zero.

Kind Regards
          Nadeem Rasool
          SellerDeck Development

Comment

many thanks Nadeem. Works a treat!
            Anf
            New Year - new YOU!

Comment

Is it possible to have items on a page that displays a single add to cart button have a minimum quantity of 1?

There are two products on each of the pages where this is a problem, I'm able to set the first product to have a minimum quantity of 50, but I guess (after reading this thread) that Actinic is automatically setting a minimum quantity of 1 to 0 because of the 'single add to cart button' option.
              Matthew Cowgur
              DARMEDIA, Inc.

Comment

Yes. Use a modfied Product Template for such items. In that template replace
                Code:
                NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTQUANTITY
                with
                Code:
                Quantity: <input type=text name="Q_NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTREFERENCE" size="4" value="1">
                Norman - www.drillpine.biz
                Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
                X