large space on product page...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

large space on product page...

I've got a large vertical space on product pages - in fact, all my product pages have this large space, and it's caused by the following code on the actinic generated HTML page:

<BR><Actinic:ShowForPriceSchedule Schedules="1"></Actinic:ShowForPriceSchedule><BR><Actinic:ShowForPriceSchedule Schedules="1"></Actinic:ShowForPriceSchedule><BR><Actinic:ShowForPriceSchedule Schedules="1"></Actinic:ShowForPriceSchedule><BR><Actinic:ShowForPriceSchedule Schedules="1"></Actinic:ShowForPriceSchedule><BR><Actinic:ShowForPriceSchedule Schedules="1"></Actinic:ShowForPriceSchedule><BR><Actinic:ShowForPriceSchedule Schedules="1"></Actinic:ShowForPriceSchedule><BR><Actinic:ShowForPriceSchedule Schedules="1"></Actinic:ShowForPriceSchedule><BR><Actinic:ShowForPriceSchedule Schedules="1"></Actinic:ShowForPriceSchedule><BR><Actinic:ShowForPriceSchedule Schedules="1"></Actinic:ShowForPriceSchedule><BR><Actinic:ShowForPriceSchedule Schedules="1"></Actinic:ShowForPriceSchedule><BR><Actinic:ShowForPriceSchedule Schedules="1"></Actinic:ShowForPriceSchedule><BR><Actinic:ShowForPriceSchedule Schedules="1"></Actinic:ShowForPriceSchedule><BR><BR>

I've been searching for ages to no avail - I can't find this bleedin <BR> - anyone know where can I find this errant <BR> and whack it over the head????

cheers

Greg
    Web Design & Ecommerce - Affordable Web Hosting
    Free and low cost Merchant Accounts coming soon..
    NOD32 Antivirus - Reciprocal Links for Actinic Sites ONLY

Hi there

The big bunch of code you mention there is substituted for NETQUOTEVARISCOUNTINFOBULK in Act_ProductBody.html when you have 'Show Discount Description Above the List of Products' selected in 'View | Discounts and Surcharges Settings | Miscellaneous'

By the looks of things, you aren't using any descriptions for your discounts (text in the 'Presentation' tab of a discount) so it may be just as easy to de-select this box.

If you do just want to strip out the <BR> it is Phase: -1 ID: 1200 in 'Design | Text | Website | HTML'. One word of warning though (and I have reported this a bug) this <BR> is the same one as is used for separating paragraphs in your product and section descriptions. So if you remove this, all your line breaks will be lost in this fields. You could, however, de-select 'Use <BR> for paragraphs' in 'Design | Options | Miscellanous' to remove this issue.

Comment

thanks Chris, I'll try that... out of interest, what template is this - or is it just a netquotevar?
      Web Design & Ecommerce - Affordable Web Hosting
      Free and low cost Merchant Accounts coming soon..
      NOD32 Antivirus - Reciprocal Links for Actinic Sites ONLY

Comment

It's not a template - it is being inserted by the Actinic executable.

Comment

Working...
        X