Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

actinic.css is not working for my extended info box

Hi

I am really struggling with this and I'm sure it should work.

I am using the extended info boxes to enter html pages. I have used a span class which calls from the css but for some reason it isn't working.

The <LINK REL=STYLESHEET HREF="actinic.css"> is in the header.

Heres the page in question: http://www.kjbeckett.com/acatalog/info_000356.html

Any advice would be appreciated!

Plus heres the code that I am trying to ensure a small font is used:

<span class="actxxsmall"><td width="72%"><p>ROBINKINGLONDON silk designs are original and are produced using one of the few remaining silk mills in England.</p>
    <p>5 buttons makes the waistcoat high-buttoned and therefore more stylish and fashionable.</p>
    <p>Slim pockets are usable.</p>
    <p>Each made-to-measure waistcoat has a tailored fitted body due to front and back darts, plus the shaped side seams.</p>
    <p>The back buckle is useable and reduce the waist line by half a size. </p></span></td>
    KJ Beckett
    Men's Clothing & Accessories
    Cufflinks, Underwear, Ties, Grooming Products
    Bath, England
    Fast delivery to UK, USA and worldwide.
    Men's Fashion Blog

Looks fine, but saying that, what size have you set within the css file for the actxxsmall class, i.e. is it correct.

try changing your class to actxsmall and then preview the page to see if the text changes size, which if it does not, then check that the extended template you are using is assigned with the css reference, as there is more than one extended popup template.

Comment

Thanks.

The xxsmall SHOULD be much smaller (the rest of the site uses this).

I tried changing the size to see what happened and it didn't respond. But all the rest of the site did (which is also based on Actinic.css).

Im pretty sure the <LINK REL=STYLESHEET HREF="actinic.css"> is not being acknowledged. Or - the span class is not being acknowledged.
      KJ Beckett
      Men's Clothing & Accessories
      Cufflinks, Underwear, Ties, Grooming Products
      Bath, England
      Fast delivery to UK, USA and worldwide.
      Men's Fashion Blog

Comment

Ouch, should have seen that before....

Apply your span class to each line of text, not surrounding everything.

so, you currently have:

<span class="actxxsmall"><td width="72%"><p>ROBINKINGLONDON silk designs are original and are produced using one of the few remaining silk mills in England.</p>
        <p>5 buttons makes the waistcoat high-buttoned and therefore more stylish and fashionable.</p>
        <p>Slim pockets are usable.</p>
        <p>Each made-to-measure waistcoat has a tailored fitted body due to front and back darts, plus the shaped side seams.</p>
        <p>The back buckle is useable and reduce the waist line by half a size. </p></span></td>

change it to:

<td width="72%"><p><span class="actxxsmall">ROBINKINGLONDON silk designs are original and are produced using one of the few remaining silk mills in England.</span></p>
        <p><span class="actxxsmall">5 buttons makes the waistcoat high-buttoned and therefore more stylish and fashionable.</span></p>
        <p><span class="actxxsmall">Slim pockets are usable.</span></p>
        <p><span class="actxxsmall">Each made-to-measure waistcoat has a tailored fitted body due to front and back darts, plus the shaped side seams.</span></p>
        <p><span class="actxxsmall">The back buckle is useable and reduce the waist line by half a size. </span></p></td>

Or, add the class into the P tag, so your <P> tag would become:

<p class="actxxsmall">

Comment

Additionally your start of <span class="actxxsmall"> was outside of the <TD> cell and closed off inside the </TD> ending cell...

Comment

It might just be a browser caching issue. Try opening the popup and hitting F5, por right click and choose Refresh.
            Norman - www.drillpine.biz
            Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
            X