Optional Extras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Optional Extras

I have added a new product to my site that has a "base product" and optional addons that can be ordered at the same time.

The base product has a copule of components with price permutations and attributes / choices to indicate order quantities which are tied into the price permutations. I thought I had this right until I uploaded the changes to test the invoicing.

The invoice and the order do not show the quantity of products although the price is right for the quantity of products ordered. The napkins show that 3 packs of the product have been ordered taken from the choice selected but the actual quantity on the order still shows as 1. The plates do not show that anything other than 1 pack has been ordered even if you select multiple quantities. Both my components and attributes look the same but I am doing something really silly, any ideas?

The URL for the problem is http://www.partystockroom.co.uk/acat...rty_Packs.html

Hi there

When i go to your site and add the product to the cart it shows the following:

Classic Bells Wedding PartyPack 1 ..........£10.99 / €16.38
    Classic Bells plates 1........................... £2.40 / €3.58
    Classic Bells Napkins 1......................... £4.70 / €7.00
    But we have only added one main product with two components, That why they have separate 1 along side. To make things less confusing for the client you could use the following Knowledge Base Article. This will simply show 1 alongside the main product.
    You cannot have the quantity 3 with components I'm afraid, as these are extra of the main product.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
    X