Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checkout Layout Changes with Stylesheets

Hi all,

I am in the process of customising the text in the checkout of one of our sites by using stylesheets. I am simply adding span classes to the templates and have successfully customised about 98% to our liking. There are however, some text that doesn't appear to change after upload.

The text is -

'Select Shipping Destination' & 'If you want to ship the purchase to an address other than the billing address, check this box:'

The selected country in 'Invoice Address' form, the selected option in 'Ship to separate delivery address', 'Class of Service' & finally 'This catalog is currently running in test mode. Your credit card will not be debited.'

Has anyone any ideas where I can change this text?

Kind regards

Granthams

Hi,

The 'Class of Service' style can be changed in Act_ShippingSelectTemplate.html. It is brought in by SHIPPING_VAR:PROMPT001 (found in c:\program files\actinic v7\sites\site1\shipcontrol\).

'Select Shipping Destination' and 'If you want to ship.....' can be found in Act_LocationSelectTemplate.html (found in c:\program files\actinic v7\sites\site1) as NETQUOTEVAR:LOCATIONTITLE and NETQUOTEVAR:INVOICEPROMPT016 respectively.

The 'Country' and 'Separate Ship' options have their classes defined by going into 'Design | Text'. Click on the 'Go To' button in the bottom left corner of the window and type 1973 in the 'ID' field. Click OK to go to the prompt defining the style for these two options.

I hope this helps.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Hi,

'This catalog is currently running in test mode. Your credit card will not be debited.'
      Sorry, missed this one. Depending on the PSP you are using you will find this in the relevant PSP template in c:\program files\actinic v7\sites\site1\commonOCC\ - ie, for Worldpay, it will be in 'Act_OCCWorldpayTemplate.html'.
      Tracey
      SellerDeck

Comment

Thanks Tracey,

That's brilliant. I would never have found them in a million years!

Kind regards

Granthams

Comment

Working...
        X