Froogle (again.....sorry)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froogle (again.....sorry)

Have we missed something ???, but we have tried an export for Froogle and the format would have to be butchered (time consuming) to meet Froogle requirements.

We're looking here:

File > Export >

Any ideas ?

Mike
    www.thefreemason.com
    www.thefreemason.com - the internet portal for freemasonry

Hmm ... I thought it was rather a good try..

To get mine back to the correct format I loaded it into excel and multiplied the £'s prices by the $ exchange rate, I then linked to it from Access and exported the file to get the correct formatting, deleting the currency field at the end on the way, I then had to add the correct headers to the top of the file and there it was one perfect froogle file.

I think that it works to the specification rather than the format that actually works - then again maybe the specified format works now (it didn't a month ago)

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi jan

So there really isnt a proper Froogle export..............!!

What a pain to have to do that every time !!!

We'll not bother unless anyone can suggest an easier way.

Thnx

Mike
      www.thefreemason.com
      www.thefreemason.com - the internet portal for freemasonry

Comment

I think that the supplied froogle export will work very nicely for sites that have US$ as the main currency.

It doesn't quite work for sites that have froogle as the second currency, the file that you get is much easier to work with than no file at all.

I would suggest reporting a problem to the beta people, the more people that highlight a problem the more likely it is to get attention.

If enough people need it and Actinic are not going offer it as an option I could turn my own solution into a product and sell it on - if anyone is interested in this, email me offline.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

It doesn't quite work for sites that have froogle as the second currency
          Eh?
          Chris Brown

Comment

Eh indeed - I meant sites that have $'s as the second currency.

Regards,

Comment

Working...
            X