e-mailing customers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e-mailing customers?

Is it possible in V5 to e-mail all my previous customers in one go?
    I would like to send out a monthly news letter.
    I get these blue lights in my mirrors, but when I put my foot down they go away

If you export your orders a file called persons.txt will be created, you can import this into a product (such as groupmail - see my website for details) and create a mailing list to use for postings. Group mail will remove duplicate email addresses from the list

You can also export the details directly from the persons table in the database. (BTW: The reason for exporting is that the free version of group mail can import csv files but you have to pay money for the version that links directly to the tables. )

I think that even though your customers are your customers you might need to get their permission before adding them to a mailing list.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

How do I export?
      When I select export under the file menu I only get the options of exporting "Catalog" or "Shipping Tables"

Comment

Go to business settings, select the orders tab and check that export is enabled.

Then go to your orders tab and select the orders you wish to export, right click with the mouse and choose re-export. Note that the status of your orders will then change to exported rather than printed for both the packing list report and the invoice report.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thankyou

(I'll switch my brain on next time )

Comment

Working...
          X