upgrade question 7.0.1 > 7.0.3 developer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

upgrade question 7.0.1 > 7.0.3 developer

Sorry if these seems dead obvious .. but if I upgrade to the latest version, do all my clients (who are currently a couple of mini versions behind too) have to upgrade in order that we all stay compatible?

I don't want to risk being unable to update a client's website or mess something up if I am on v.7.0.3 and they aren't.

Thanks.
    D

Hi there

If you are going to be sending them snapshots, or if you are going to be doing the maintaining of the website and your clients simply doing the order processing - then they will need to upgrade to 7.0.3 aswell.

They can download the patch from www.actinicdownloads.com/v7

Comment

David

You will have to give this one a lot of thought and size up the options. In the past we have had to buy a new PC to start with a fresh version of the software as upgrading 1 site will mean having to upgarde all of them. It was cheaper to buy a new PC and leave all the old sites as they were.

Check out the release notes for 7.0.3. and see if you have any sites that will be fixed by it if they have problems. We are still using v7.0.1. as 7.0.2. would have caused us major headaches.
      Owner of a broken heart

Comment

Working...
      X