Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problem v 7.02 to 7.03

Hi,

Last week, I have upgraded Actinic version 7.0.2 to 7.0.3 .
    Each day, I work at my computer at home, and at the following morning, I make a snapshot that I put in my computer at my office.

Since I have installed the version 7.0.3 on the 2 computers, I have a problem: after the download of the snapshot ( from my home computer) in the office computer, I receive each time the same error message:

Errors
    (File ImportBackup.cpp, Line 434) - Failed to spawn a process - errno = 2.
    Warnings
    (File ImportBackup.cpp, Line 502) - The registry key "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Actinic\Catalog7\Sites\Site1" was not backed up.

I have to tell you that when I make the snapshot from my office computer and put it in my home computer, I don't receive any error message !!

Could you help me,

Thank you very much,

Bruno

The Best Belgian beers and chocolates
    For you at www.belgianshop.com

Hi,

This is an unusual error message. Can you tell me what operating systems you are using on both pcs?
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Hi,

I use Windows Xp SP2 on the 2 computers.

Thank you very much,

Bruno
      The Best Belgian beers and chocolates
      For you at www.belgianshop.com

Comment

Hi Bruno,

That's odd, I was hoping you were going to tell me your pc at home was something like Windows 98 or ME. I've never seen this error before so I will ask our development team if they can shed some light on it
        Tracey
        SellerDeck

Comment

Hi Bruno,

Do you know if you have permission on your office pc to edit the registry (ie you have administrative rights)?
          Tracey
          SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
          X