United Kingdom is used in Shipping but is not selected for any Payment zone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help - I'm trying to preview the Catalog and keep getting the following message, despite going into it several times, unapplying and re-applying UK to the 'Limited by location' 'Configure Valid Locations' for my 4 payment types.
    Client only wants to take orders from and ship to UK. I have 2 vat rates as they have some zero-rated good. Any ideas why I keep getting this?

You have elected to only accept orders from locations specified in Shipping and Payment zones.

After cross-checking the locations in all zones, some regions have been found that are not a member of the Shipping and Payment zones.

In order to prevent presenting the buyer with the option of electing an invalid location on the web-site, any locations that have been specified in other zones but not the Shipping and Payment zones should either be removed or they should be added to the appropriate Shipping and Payment zone(s).

Alternatively, you can remove the requirement for only allowing orders from locations in the Shipping and Payment zone(s).

A full list of the invalid locations is given below or you can view them in Notepad by clicking 'View':

Where or what are the 'other zones' - I can only find the United Kingdom ones I set it for???
    Thanks
    Jo T

Hi there

Just out of interest, if you go to "View | Business Settings | Payment and Security", do you have "Limited by Location" ticked for any of the payment method? If so, untick it and try again.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

the most effective way to limit to one location is to remove all others from the advanced | locations section of Actinic
      Web Design & Ecommerce - Affordable Web Hosting
      Free and low cost Merchant Accounts coming soon..
      NOD32 Antivirus - Reciprocal Links for Actinic Sites ONLY

Comment

Thanks for the reply - I'd already given up and spoken to support twice about this

Comment

Hi,

I am getting exactly the same error message, with UK location selected for payment and shipping. I can't even preview the site without the error message popping up.

Did you manage to get this sorted out?

I am unable to upload/ refresh the site at the moment

Comment

Hi June,

Is it regarding the following thread: http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=11423

I have answered you, asking for some more information

Kind Regards
            Nadeem Rasool
            SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
            X