Unwanted character space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unwanted character space

Anyone know why there is an empty character space before "Items Ordered..." on the left hand menu and in the title of each thumbnail on this page?:

http://www.dutygearuniforms.com/cgi-...rmsonline.html

I have looked at my Act_Primary file and there is nothing there that I can determine would cause it.

Thanks!

Christy

Hi Christy

Just checked my Act_Primary.html and can see 3 harded spaces within the best seller theme. Just to check, open the "Act_Primary.html" template and see where the javascript is

HTML Code:
     <td height="25" background="cart_bg.gif"><font color="NETQUOTEVAR:PALBGCSS" size="1"><strong>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
                      <script language="JavaScript">
    				<!--
    				document.write("NETQUOTEVAR:CARTCOOKIEITEMS&nbsp;" + getCartItem(3)+"&nbsp;");
    				document.write("NETQUOTEVAR:CARTCOOKIEVALUE&nbsp;" + getCartItem(1));
    				// -->

</script>
                      </strong></font></td>
    Do you not have the "&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;" in your template, where the javascript is?

Please advise

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Nadeem,

I found the 3 hard spaces in my Act_Primary and deleted them, which fixed the issue with the menu (please visit the page again to see), but it didn't fix it in the subtitles.

This particular area of our site has a completely different acatalog directory and cart, which is probably why you aren't seeing the code as it should be.

If I knew the document that controled the titles I could probably figure it out.

Thanks!

Christy

Comment

Oh yes, I see what you mean. You will find those spaces within Act_SectionLineBoxes.html in the line...

Code:
        <td height="20" class="boxheader">&nbsp;&nbsp;<span class="actsmallheading"><strong><a href="NETQUOTEVAR:SECTIONLINK" class="boxlink">NETQUOTEVAR:SECTIONNAME</a></strong></span></td>

Comment

Chris,

Sorry it took me so long to reply. This worked perfectly. Thank you for your help here and with all our other issues. I really do appreciate it!

Christy

Comment

Working...
          X