Actinic Business ver 7.0.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Business ver 7.0.3

I have just uploaded on to our web site. www.camlab.net . The problem seems to be that some products are for sale and you can add to basket, but others, this option is not available. I can't see what i have done different! Can anyone help?

Originally posted by Mariacambray
    I have just uploaded on to our web site. www.camlab.net . The problem seems to be that some products are for sale and you can add to basket, but others, this option is not available. I can't see what i have done different! Can anyone help?
    Went to have a look, I can't seem to find any products that have the add to cart button enabled. Are you sure you have the store in online order status?

View|Business Settings|Ordering (tab)
    Online Ordering (ticked)

Just a thought...

Eagle
    Isaiah 40:31But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew [their] strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; [and] they shall walk, and not faint.

Comment

Thanks, yes, that is ticked. If you go to laptops, you can add them, and also computer cables. Really stressed :-(

Comment

Originally posted by Mariacambray
        Thanks, yes, that is ticked. If you go to laptops, you can add them, and also computer cables. Really stressed :-(
        Interesting to say the least, what about on all the products at the General Tab.

Click on a product, General Tab, right hand lower corner, "can be ordered online" (ticked?)

I just unticked that on one of my products and it shows up as you state. Price description is all there, just no add to cart...

Eagle
        Isaiah 40:31But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew [their] strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; [and] they shall walk, and not faint.

Comment

Thanks

Thank you. Took me a while, but i have selected all of them, and my site is working okay. Thanks again

Comment

Working...
          X