Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Customers able to access their accounts history?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Customers able to access their accounts history?

Is there any way of allowing customers with accounts to view their order history - i.e to be able to view what products they've ordered in the past, dates etc?

Michael

Hi there

Im afraid this is not possible in Actinic at present, it would require an online database driven website that stores the order history that the customers can look up, which is not a feature at the moment.

Actinic will be moving on to using an online database in the future.

Hope that helps

Comment

Nearly available

Smart Decision in Hythe are working on a semi-auto function to allow customers to view past orders i believe - its almost ready for testing....... not sure of the details - but they are definately working on it!!

JamesM: Any word on when Actinic are looking to switch to an online database - this would be great as customers accounts could be created automatically with this. our webshop has got so busy, we are at the point where it is a real chore creating customer accounts....... and we have so many customers - there are multiple accounts being setup for customers im sure.... starting to outgrow actinic?

gb

Comment

Hi there

Currently its being investigated, but that all we can say I'm afraid. Also should have mentioned that Codepath also has a plugin for order tracking for Actinic

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
        X