Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extended Info POP

Hi All,

I apologize if this has already been discussed. I checked the Search link on the knowledge base and here on the community and came up blank.

I would like to be able to change the script that does the pop-up info so that when it pops it calculates the size of the pic, centers it, and does not display the background image that has been chosen for the site. Anyway to do that, I know I read some threads a couple of months ago realative to changing all the pics to the same size and then setting the design|options|layouts however I was looking for a patch of some sort to the scripting that actually pops the window.

Thanks
    Eagle
    Isaiah 40:31But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew [their] strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; [and] they shall walk, and not faint.

Hi,

On my sites pre-Actinic, I used to use a pop-up window exactly as you describe.

It is called JustSoPicWindow.mxp and is a Dreamweaver extension.

If this is of use to you, I can send you a copy of the file, just let me know.

Regards,

David
    -----------------------------
    www.synchronisedwebdesign.com

Comment

Originally posted by dscontroller
      Hi,

On my sites pre-Actinic, I used to use a pop-up window exactly as you describe.

It is called JustSoPicWindow.mxp and is a Dreamweaver extension.

If this is of use to you, I can send you a copy of the file, just let me know.

Regards,

David
      David,
      Thank you very much for the reply. Would I need to be using DreamWeaver in order to incorporate it into Actinic? If not, by all means, please send it my way. (on my knees, hands together looking up ---- PLEASE)

Eagle
      Isaiah 40:31But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew [their] strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; [and] they shall walk, and not faint.

Comment

Picture Window

Hello Albert,

I'm not sure whether or not you can use it without Dreamweaver. I suspect that you can.

I have just sent you an email off the forum.

Regards,
        David
        -----------------------------
        www.synchronisedwebdesign.com

Comment

Originally posted by EaglesNest
          Hi All,

I apologize if this has already been discussed. I checked the Search link on the knowledge base and here on the community and came up blank.

I would like to be able to change the script that does the pop-up info so that when it pops it calculates the size of the pic, centers it, and does not display the background image that has been chosen for the site. Anyway to do that, I know I read some threads a couple of months ago realative to changing all the pics to the same size and then setting the design|options|layouts however I was looking for a patch of some sort to the scripting that actually pops the window.

Thanks
          Eagle
          BUMP

Hi All,
          Come on guys, is there no-one out there that can tell me how this can be done. I cannot believe there is no way to change the script that does the Extended Info POPUP so that it first looks at the image file, determines the size, then replaces the default window size with the size of the image, at least the width of the image if not both.

I am sorry I am not Java Savy, but I can't believe there isn't a way to do this, how do the other cart systems do it?

Is there no way of changing this script to do what I am attempting to do?

Code:
          /***********************************************************************
          * ShowPopUp		-	creates pop up window
          * Input: sUrl		-	URL o page to display
          *			nWidth	-	Width of window
          *			nHeight	-	Height of window
          * Returns:				nothing
          ************************************************************************/

function ShowPopUp(sUrl, nWidth, nHeight)
            	{  
          	window.open(sUrl, 'ActPopup', 'width=' + nWidth + ',height=' + nHeight + ',scrollbars, resizable');
          	if (!bPageIsLoaded)
          		{
          		window.location.reload(true);
          		}
          	}
          Thanks

Eagle

Comment

Working...
          X