View Cart HTML

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

View Cart HTML

OK, I give up, I have searched and searched and changed but still nothing.

I have changed the act_primary.html, and the act_brochure.html to remove a table that is written to the top of the document for the purpose of putting two gradient?.gif files in for decoration. They both work perfectly, however I am tearing my already graying hair out trying to figure out which ACT_???????.html I need to edit to delete that same table from the View Cart, Checkout pages.

please see http://www.jewelrybysarah.com and look at the top my the company logo you will notice that the logo is right at the top on the brochure as well as the product pages. However, if you click on the View Cart button the gradients are there at the top. I have commented out the table that contains those gif files, and as well i have commented out the document.write that writes the yahoo menu. The file that I edited is the Act_PrimaryCart.html and it doesn't seem to make any difference.

What am I missing?

Thanks
    Eagle
    Isaiah 40:31But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew [their] strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; [and] they shall walk, and not faint.

Hi there

Simply go to "Design | Option | Layout", see what overall template you are using for "View Cart" and "Checkout Page Layout". Click on "Edit" next to these two primary template, as these are the one used for the checkout stages.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Originally posted by Nadeem
      Hi there

Simply go to "Design | Option | Layout", see what overall template you are using for "View Cart" and "Checkout Page Layout". Click on "Edit" next to these two primary template, as these are the one used for the checkout stages.

Kind Regards
      Thanks Nadeem, I just smacked myself...
      Isaiah 40:31But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew [their] strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; [and] they shall walk, and not faint.

Comment

Working...
      X