Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

closing extended info problems

Hi,

Developing a store in actinic business for a client. They've decided they want to use the extended info feature on products so they input the data and it displays correctly, however when you click the close window link, it takes the browser to a login page, not the previous product page.

I'd like to know either...

a) how to change the javascript on the extended info link in the product listing, so that it creates a popup rather than refreshing the same window (so the user can then close the browser like any normal window with the X top right).

b) how to change the close window link so that it doesn't jump to login, but back to the product page!

Here's one of the pages as an example, click the more pics link on the 2nd product down, then click the close window link and it will take you to the login page. Why?

view page

Can I disable the login feature as I'm not sure our client really wants it!

Many thanks,

James

Hi James

Its looks like to create the popup page you are not using the actinic generated javascript.

When i hover on "Click for Specifications" on "Hayter Heritage RS102H Lawntractor", i see

Code:
    javascript:location.href=unescape('info%5f2%5fHAHER102H%2ehtml');
    The Actinic generated popup should be

Code:
    javascript:ShowPopUp('info%5f5%2ehtml',400,350);
    You might want to check on that.

Also if you want to remove Login, simply go to "View Business Settings | Ordering", and untick "Request Login on Shop Entry"

Kind Regards
    Last edited by Nadeem; 10-Mar-2005, 02:22 PM. Reason: Added how to remove login from shop entry
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Thanks for the reply Nadeem, but where is this javascript specified/called from in Actinic?

I assume I must have changed something somewhere along in the project, but it's been ongoing for a number of months so can't remember where I'd have changed it!

Comment

Hi James

I would check your Act_Productline.html to see ifyou have reference to the javascript unescape or check your Act_Primary.html

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Try looking in Design / Text / ID -1, phase 2175. It should be:

javascript:ShowPopUp('%s',%s,%s);
          Norman - www.drillpine.biz
          Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
          X