Coupon code not recognised

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coupon code not recognised

Hi, I am having a problem with my site recognising coupon codes.

On the checkout page where I enter the address etc, I enter the coupon code as I have specified but the page comes back with "The coupon code (999) was not reognised, please check and re-enter".

I have tried changing the code from letters to numbers but it makes no difference. I have searched all the posts and noticed someone else had this problem, was it ever resolved?

FYI, my settings are:
    Discount on Cart Contents, Enabled unticked, Requires Coupon Code ticked, code = 999, trigger = 1, reward = 10% off.

You can test it out at:
    http://www.tgltele.com/shop1.html

Advance thanks, Brad Flack.

Hi Brad,

What happens if you go to "View | Discount and Surcharges Settings | Miscellaneous", put a tick in "Store Page".

Now you should have the code entry on the store page, do it get accepted then you put the code in here?

Please advise

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Still not working with coupon on product pages...

Hi, thanks for your tip but it still doesn't work with the coupon on the product page, it states:

The coupon code (999) was not recognised, please check and re-enter.

Any other ideas?

Regards, Brad.

Comment

Hi Brad,

This is a bit bizzare, is it just this coupon code that it is not recognising? Have you tried changing the code for test purposes, i would suggest try setting the code as "actinic" and seeing if that works. If it doesn't then i would recommend in opening a ticket with support on http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi, yes it is quite bozarre and I have tried what you suggest, to no avail though

I opened a ticket with Actinic support over a week ago and they are apparently looking into it but haven't come back to me...

This is frustrating because the site is ready to go live other than for this problem!

Comment

Hi Brad,

Whats your support ticket number and i will chase it up with them.

Kind Regards
            Nadeem Rasool
            SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi, thanks for replying so quickly and chasing it up for me.

It is 47328.

Thanks, Brad.

Comment

Hi Brad,

Just to say i have got the snapshot and will take a look into it this afternoon for you.

Kind Regards
                Nadeem Rasool
                SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi there

Just been looking into the issue, Can recreate issue on localhost.

Done the following:

1. Instead of using 999 as coupon code, i used a name - james - Still the same
                  2. Deleted all .cat .fil and copied original pl and pm files - Still the same
                  3. Renamed "ntl Discount" to "ntl Discount 2" (View | Discount and Surcharge Settings | Cart Content" just in case Actinic has an issue with two duplicate discount name, as the same name appears in the "Order Level". - Again still the same

There seems to be no template change on the ordering stages, so i've place this onto development, to see what could be happening. I will post back once i have found anything new.

Kind Regards
                  Nadeem Rasool
                  SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi there

Just found out where i was going wrong, forgot to enable it
                    Its now working for me, i have uploaded the store to the following address: http://barlc09.users.netlink.co.uk/n...log/shop1.html

If you add to cart and check out, you can use the discount number of '999'. It works for me.

So i would suggest in enabling it, then go to "Help | Troubleshooting" and click on "Website Purge and Refresh". Here make sure both boxes are ticked, and click on "Delete and Refresh".

Should work

Kind Regards
                    Nadeem Rasool
                    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
                    X