Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Digital Download page displayed during download

Hi

I got some feedback on the digital download of a test product in my store, and one of the things mentioned was that when you click the link you get the download message on top of a new internet explorer window. The tested goes on to say that the download works great but the Internet Explorer window displays Action cancelled.

So, can the browser window display something rather than Action Cancelled. I know the link is to downloading but it would be great if it could display something to that effect.

Thanks

Steven

Hi Steven,

I think this is down to the case of click on a link, which in turns runs a script to download. Now the script justs grabs the digital download without any output to the browser.
    Just done a test on a default site and it does not open a new window for me.
    I uploaded to http://barlc09.users.netlink.co.uk/n...alog/Test.html
    Add that to the cart and checkout using "Invoice" payment, when you click on the link, it does not open a new IE window, all it does its run the script to download.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Hi

I see what you mean.

Any thoughts on why this could be happening from my download link?

Cheers

Steven

Comment

Hi Steven,

Not sure, wonder if its an issue with Act_Order04.html. You could try copying the original "Act_Order04.html" from "C:\Program Files\Actinic v7\Formats\Themes\Business" and paste it within your site1 folder.

Try that and see.
        Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
        X