Help please..installed Actinic on new PC and lost multiple product columns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help please..installed Actinic on new PC and lost multiple product columns

Can anyone please help..I have reinstalled Actinic 6.1.5 on a new PC and imported the latest site backup. But when I do an offline preview, products laid out in multiple columns are now appearing as one product per column. My published site is OK, it's just the offline preview. (I've double checked the same site backup on my old PC and it is OK) Any ideas would be much appreciated

It's quite hard to diagnose Preview problems as only you can see them.

Perhaps something on your live site would indicate what's up. Can you post the live site's URL?
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Hi Norman - live URL is www.crew-safe.co.uk

Peter

Comment

Check the template used for the products as these may have being overwritten by new files or more likely the new install has the usual Act_ProductLine.html as the default template which you will need to change the the name of the template displaying in columns
        Owner of a broken heart

Comment

As you said, your live site seems to be OK. I can't see anything wrong.

Try viewing your Preview with Firefox and turn Tools / JavaScript console on, so you can see if there are any errors.
          Norman - www.drillpine.biz
          Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

I installed Firefox and Opera and I do not have the problem with either browser, It seems to be an IE 6 problem. I'm on the latest service pack. Any ideas what could cause this?

Comment

Ah! found the answer from a previous thread....SP2 by default restricts the file from showing active content I had to select the option to "Allow Blocked Content"

Peter

www.crew-safe.co.uk

Comment

Working...
              X