Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with discount code

Hi

I am trying to set up a 15% discount via a discount code. I have created a product group and assigned all the products. The URL is:

www.vizio.co.uk/acatalog

The discount code I have set up is promo0305

When you enter the code on the checkout or basket page the discount doesn't show (although it says you will get a 15% discount if your basket total is more than £0.01) but it does show if you refresh the page. Is this just my computer?

Can someone please try it for me. I have been trying to get this work for a couple of days now but think I must be doing something wrong.

Thanks in advance for any help or advice

Mel

Hi Melody - I have just placed an order and the 15% discount is working fine - I actually submitted the test order so please delete from your system

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Hi Mel

Just tried it - when I first added something to the basket it didn't show the discount, and then to be honest, i'd misread your message and went straight through to the checkout, where the discount was added successfully after adding the code.
      I then re-read your message and tried to recreate the prob your having, but I guess your site recognised me 2nd time round and the discount was shown in the basket straight away (without a coupon code)

As my username suggests i'm no expert - but when I do discount campaigns, I only get the 'You will get ?? discount' message if the goods in the basket havn't reached the amount i've set. In your case, the min spend is £0.01, so its impossible for anyone to not reach it.

Don't know if thats any help?

By the way - how did you add the coupon code element?

Nick (www.theperfectpad.co.uk)
      Trying to squeeze my moneys worth out of V7 - but not for much longer!

Comment

Thanks

Thanks to Jont for placing a test order and to Luddite for checking it out. All seems to be fine.

Thanks

Mel

Comment

Working...
        X