Dop-Down List for Sub Sections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dop-Down List for Sub Sections

I'm on attatching the JavaScript Drop-Down List Containing the Top-Level Sections into the actinic site I'm currently building, but I'm after chainging the Top-Level Sections to the Sub-Sections within one Section.

How do I go about this?

Many thanx to anyone who can help

Hi there

Do you know javascript? The advance user guide (which can be downloaded here) has Creating a Drop-Down List Containing the Top-Level Sections and Sub Sections on page 36. You could adapt this just to show the subsection and apply that on a custom overall layout.

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Originally posted by Nadeem
      Hi there

Do you know javascript? The advance user guide (which can be downloaded here) has Creating a Drop-Down List Containing the Top-Level Sections and Sub Sections on page 36. You could adapt this just to show the subsection and apply that on a custom overall layout.

Kind Regards
      Regarding this post - I have just spent the best part of an hour attempting to add a drop-down list as per instructions in the user guide, only to get a script error when viewing the page - and no drop-down menu. It would appear that "sections" - the argument for the main function - is undefined, and thus unrecognised by the compiler!!
      Kind Regards
      Karen

Charmed Cards & Crafts

Comment

The best place to go is into 'Actinic v7\Formats\Themes\Slimline' and look at Act_Primary.html.

This has got working code in it for a drop down list.

Comment

Working...
        X