Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inc VAT removed but can you still get VAT reports?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inc VAT removed but can you still get VAT reports?

Please excuse the ignorance of this question from the wife of an actinic novice......

On my site prices are displayed inc. Vat. So, when you get to the checkout you see the price of the item you've bought minus VAT, postage minus VAT, the total VAT and the final total.

I think this is confusing for the customer - if you have paid £10 for a product and £3.50 for postage that's what you want to see - not £8.25 for the product and £2.98 for the postage......... Maybe that's just me but anyway.....

If I remove the VAT by going to Business settings, VAT, simple, and click off Tax 1 then I can show the full price and the prices at the checkout are shown including VAT. However, does this mean I can't produce a VAT report even though my prices do really include VAT - it's just that they don't say so? (I don't really want to mess up the site by trying it out!)

Is there any way that I can include VAT as far as Actinic is concerned whilst only showing the VAT inclusive totals at checkout?

Can anyone help????!!!

Desperate Housewife!
    ActiveStock
    On-line, real-time stock control plug-in for Actinic V7, V8 and V9
    **New - Captcha plug-in for your Contact Us form**

ActiveStock website
    Free 30 Day Trial
    ActiveStock Blog (including a new tutorial on a 'Sort By' function for long section pages)

Hi Richard

Is there any way that I can include VAT as far as Actinic is concerned whilst only showing the VAT inclusive totals at checkout?
    I'm afraid not, the perlscript have been written this way. I have not seen a patch that does this. By the way, what do you mean by VAT Report? Do you mean "Report | Sales | Tax Summary"?

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
    X