Shipping destination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping destination

I am trying to limit my shipping destination to UK only so that in the checkout you only see United Kingdom. is this possible. In my shipping bands, i only have UK in there. In my tax zones i only have 'UK tax zone', and 'No tax levied'. If i check 'Limited to Location' and my only valid location is 'United Kingdom', it fails to upload the site and i get this

You have elected to only accept orders from locations specified in Payment zones.

After cross-checking the locations in all zones, some regions have been found that are not a member of the Payment zones.

In order to prevent presenting the buyer with the option of electing an invalid location on the web-site, any locations that have been specified in other zones but not the Payment zones should either be removed or they should be added to the appropriate Payment zone(s).

Alternatively, you can remove the requirement for only allowing orders from locations in the Payment zone(s).

A full list of the invalid locations is given below or you can view them in Notepad by clicking 'View':

United Kingdom is used in Tax and Shipping but is not selected for any Payment zone.
    Austria is used in Tax but is not selected for any Payment zone.
    Belgium is used in Tax but is not selected for any Payment zone.
    Cyprus is used in Tax but is not selected for any Payment zone.
    Czech Republic is used in Tax but is not selected for any Payment zone.
    Denmark is used in Tax but is not selected for any Payment zone.
    Estonia is used in Tax but is not selected for any Payment zone.
    Finland is used in Tax but is not selected for any Payment zone.
    France is used in Tax but is not selected for any Payment zone.
    Germany is used in Tax but is not selected for any Payment zone.
    Greece is used in Tax but is not selected for any Payment zone.
    Hungary is used in Tax but is not selected for any Payment zone.
    Ireland is used in Tax but is not selected for any Payment zone.
    Italy is used in Tax but is not selected for any Payment zone.
    Latvia is used in Tax but is not selected for any Payment zone.
    Lithuania is used in Tax but is not selected for any Payment zone.
    Luxembourg is used in Tax but is not selected for any Payment zone.
    Malta is used in Tax but is not selected for any Payment zone.
    Netherlands is used in Tax but is not selected for any Payment zone.
    Poland is used in Tax but is not selected for any Payment zone.
    Portugal is used in Tax but is not selected for any Payment zone.
    Slovak Republic is used in Tax but is not selected for any Payment zone.
    Slovenia is used in Tax but is not selected for any Payment zone.
    Spain is used in Tax but is not selected for any Payment zone.
    Sweden is used in Tax but is not selected for any Payment zone.

Any ideas..??

ok, i have made some ground, but am still getting stuck on

You have elected to only accept orders from locations specified in Payment zones.

After cross-checking the locations in all zones, some regions have been found that are not a member of the Payment zones.

In order to prevent presenting the buyer with the option of electing an invalid location on the web-site, any locations that have been specified in other zones but not the Payment zones should either be removed or they should be added to the appropriate Payment zone(s).

Alternatively, you can remove the requirement for only allowing orders from locations in the Payment zone(s).

A full list of the invalid locations is given below or you can view them in Notepad by clicking 'View':

United Kingdom is used in Tax and Shipping but is not selected for any Payment zone.

Comment

Hi there

If you go to "View | Business Settings | Payment and Security", do you have "Limited by Location" ticked here for a payment method. Also in the payment method, do you have "United Kingdom" in here. If so, untick "Limited by Location" and try again.

Kind Regards
      Nadeem Rasool
      SellerDeck Development

Comment

Thanks for that Nadeem,

I did manage to get it to work so that it only displayed United Kingdom on my Shipping Destination on the checkout. Somehow someone overwrote my settings and not i cannot get it to work anymore, i have all the countries possible in the drop down list and the , checkbox:If you want to ship the purchase to an address other than the invoice address; is displayed.

i am not sure how to get rid of this and i have tried for some time, am i missing something i have previously checked.

Dieter

Comment

Hi Dieter,

To have just the United Kingdom in the drop down list, simply following my 2nd post on this following thread.

Kind Regards
          Nadeem Rasool
          SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
          X