Error when loading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error when loading

I get the attached error message when I open actinic (deveolper version 7.0.3)

It only happens sometimes and not consistently with any particular site.

Any suggestions how to correct this.
    Attached Files
    www.butterflies-healthcare.co.uk
    www.viteyes.co.uk - vitamins for macular degeneration
    www.natorigin.co.uk - natural/organic cosmetics and skin care for sensitive skin & eyes
    www.butterflies-eyecare.co.uk - eye drops, vitamins and other eye care products
    www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk - optical and prescription swimming goggles

Hi,

It sounds like your navigator has become corrupt in some way. Can you check in 'Windows Explorer' that you have the following directory structure:

c:\program files\actinic v7\formats\NavigatorSkins\

within this folder you should see the following sub-folders:

Default Navigator
    OrderManager
    QuickStartGuide
    StandardNavigator
    TNBusinessNoFrames
    TNBusinessWithFrames
    TNCatalogNoFrames
    TNCatalogWithFrames

Within each of these folders should be a 'skin.zip' file.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

I have cheecked the relevant folder and all the skin.zip are there.

Any other suggestions?

It is a real pain becasue I am trying to use Jan's great Order Porcessing modules but becasue of this error it is useless and it won't get past this error.
      www.natorigin.co.uk - natural/organic cosmetics and skin care for sensitive skin & eyes
      www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk - optical and prescription swimming goggles

Comment

Hi,

Your uploaded images of the errors have been corrupted due to the problems we were experiencing on the community last week. Can you re-upload them and I will put the query through to our development team. Sorry for the inconvenience.
        Tracey
        SellerDeck

Comment

Have attached again
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

I've asked the development team about this but in the meantime can you check if the last post in this thread helps at all.
            Tracey
            SellerDeck

Comment

Hi,

I don't know if the other thread helped at all but our development team have been trying to recreate this problem but have so far been unsuccessful. It is very difficult to fix something that you can't recreate.

My last suggestion would be a re-install of the software (back-up all of your sites outside of the actinic installation folder before doing this).

Please let me know if this or the suggestion on the other thread has helped.

Can you also let me know what operating system you are using in case that is a factor.
              Tracey
              SellerDeck

Comment

Well so far the suggestion from the other tread has helped - I am using Windows XP Pro SP2.

I will let you know what happens

Comment

Hi,

Well so far the suggestion from the other tread has helped
                  That's good news. I hope this is the final solution for you.
                  Tracey
                  SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
                  X