Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Info and Date Prompts not showing in V7

Hi,

In V7 I've created an Other Info Prompt and it does not display.

Is there a setting that I have to 'set' in order for this to work? Was not like this in V6, so I'm wondering if anyone else has had the same problem.

If I take a the default Site 1 and add an Other Info prompt then it works, but on a V6 to V7 upgraded site it does not work! I've installed the latest patch as well. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Shakil

If your product page isn't "Quantity on Product Page" then the prompt will only show in the Cart or Confirmation Page. Perhaps that's it.

Otherwise, post an URL (and a note of a product that should be displaying the prompt) so we can see what's up.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Hi Norman,

Thanks - it was exactly that. We have not gone live yet and had changed the Quantity setting to Confirmation Page, but the prompt is very important to us so we'll move back to Product Page.

Is there any way to set a default value for the prompt in the text box so the user does not have to type anything in if the prompt does not apply?

Thanks

Comment

Hi,

See this kb article on how to make the Other Info Prompt optional, or this one for putting a default value into the field (note that this is for setting the field as a text area too).
        Tracey
        SellerDeck

Comment

Thanks Tracey - will take a look.

Comment

Working...
          X