Help! Something Very Odd Happening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help! Something Very Odd Happening

I have a product Allergy Lotion which is in 2 sections in the catalogue - in the Dog Section it is the original and in the Cat Section it is the duplicate (created using copy, paste as duplicate)

If I add the product from the dog section to the basket all is fine. If I do so from the Cat Section it add's it to the basket, and shows a P&P charge but doens't show the product description or the price. If I then click View Basket I get the description but no price.

I today moved to v7.0.3 (from 7.0.1) and wonder if this could have caused the problem. Also been installing some new Actinic Plug-in's (Cross Sell Pro & Loyalty Scheme) - thought they may have caused the problem - but have backed out of those.

Does anyone have any ideas as to why this is happening? As far as I can tell at the moment this is the only product that is like this - but off to check everything else.

Thanks

Kathy

Edit: Sorry meant to say I've actually removed the product and put in a link to the one that is working in dog section for now.
    Kathy Newman

Hi there

Just to test, could try making a new product duplicate of the working one in the dog section, by right clciking it and selecting 'New product duplicate', then simply drag the duplicate you have created into the cat section...

Does that behave in the same way? Have you updated the dog product in anyway? Price/Description/etc? If so, you could also try clicking the 'reset' button in the cat duplicate product, this should update the product details to be in the line with the original product the duplicate was created from.

Hope that helps

Comment

Originally posted by James M
      Have you updated the dog product in anyway? Price/Description/etc? If so, you could also try clicking the 'reset' button in the cat duplicate product, this should update the product details to be in the line with the original product the duplicate was created from.

Hope that helps
      James, Where is the "Reset" Button?
      Thanks,
      Phil
      http://www.body-kit.co.uk

Comment

If you look at the product details for the duplicate product, down the bottom you will see the reset button.

Comment

Working...
        X