Checkout Hangs before bounce page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checkout Hangs before bounce page

I have just upgraded from catalog 7.01 to developer 7.03 and am now experiencing a hang when the next button is pressed which should take you to the bounce page.

I have refreshed the site many times. I have even deleted the contents of the CGI bin and acatalog folder in order to perform a clean upgrade but the problem still arises which is losing me most of my orders.

The site is currently hosted with Supanames and has worked perfectly well since it was set up.

The site is www.qualitysilver.co.uk if any one can see what the problem is.

I would appreciate any help that anyone may have.

Many thanks

Jason
    Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
    Zirconium Rings
    Damascus Steel Rings

Reading another thread with a related problem, it was suggested that it may be an e-mail problem as the e-mails are also triggered at this point, and if there is a problem with the e-mail it can cause the page to hang.

With this in mind I have disabled the e-mail and all now seems to be fine although I nor the customer will receive e-mails now. I was using the localhost setting prior to the upgrade with no problems.

Any ideas?
    Regards

Jason

Titan Jewellery (Swift Design)
    Zirconium Rings
    Damascus Steel Rings

Comment

Originally posted by Buzby
      With this in mind I have disabled the e-mail and all now seems to be fine although I nor the customer will receive e-mails now. I was using the localhost setting prior to the upgrade with no problems.

Any ideas?
      ask your host what email server you can use instead of localhost...
      Web Design & Ecommerce - Affordable Web Hosting
      Free and low cost Merchant Accounts coming soon..
      NOD32 Antivirus - Reciprocal Links for Actinic Sites ONLY

Comment

Working...
      X