Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Component and Templates

Hi Guys,

I adjusted a template for my products to be displayed quite compact with an image to the left. Example

Pleased with the layout.

Then I added a component to the product and it has effected the lay out by moving the text closer to the image ~ Example Two

What I would like to do is move the component text to after the the price so it reads "£1.50 + Postage". I have had a go at it but whatever I think is generating the "+ Postage" text is not.

Any suggestions, is it possible and what do I need to do. Thank.
    Mash

Well I don't really have the answer to your question but make a search for : NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTS and NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTADDTOCARTBUTTON in this forum, you should find some informations that should help you get what you want (it allowed me to change the relative positions of my quantity field, add to cart button and choices list).
    User of Actinic since V3 and living on the French riviera

Comment

Thanks, will do that over the weekend. Mash
      Mash

Comment

Interesting site...I 'll be visiting again. I especially like the organisation by delivery month. Great for numpty gardeners like me

Comment

Thank you for your comments, I have been ill hence no reply, it is meant to go live on Monday - loads to do.

Great to get feedback especially positive feedback, delivery months have caused complete nightmare on delivery charges but fingers crossed I may have that sorted.

Anyway thanks.
          Mash

Comment

As suggested by Jacques I did a search on NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTS and NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTADDTOCARTBUTTON plus the advanced users guide (page 14) I sorted it.

However, I had to use NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTS instead of NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTLABELn as this did not work. There was only 1 component so it was fine.

I just thought I would finish this thread off as sometimes you come across last posting and it does not say if it had worked. Like a book with no ending!
            Mash

Comment

Yes I can see it worked.
              Nice job
              User of Actinic since V3 and living on the French riviera

Comment

Working...
              X