Compact layout with single quantity box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Compact layout with single quantity box

I would like to edit some of the product templates for a compact layout with check boxes, a single add to cart button and a single quantity selection box for the section.
    I will then have multiple products, to display one a line.

This will replace current pages with a single product with associated components (pricing sum of components)
    I am using 6.1.3 and my site is based on clean layout 10

I have read the article CD340, which gives we some idea for the product layout, but would like customers to be able to override the default quantity (one), before ticking the check boxes.

I would appreciate some help
    Stephen

Hi there

I cannot seem to find that article you are talking about. Do you have a test site where we can take a look at? or a screenshot of what you want to achieve? I'm just trying to picture what you want?

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Nadeem
      I am looking to replace existing single products and attributes; to have multiple products, but in a compact form.
      existing page
      Ideally with a single quantity box and "add selection to cart" box on the page, with a check box on each product row.

If this is not possible, I will settle for a quantity box on each product line
      Knowledge article
      Stephen

Comment

Hi,

The example page you have given at http://www.westendembroidery.com/acatalog/Cord.html, looks exactly as you describe that you want it. Can we take it that you have sorted this issue, or am I missing something?
        Tracey
        SellerDeck

Comment

Tracey
          That sample page has a single product, and multiple attributes (as separate order line).
          I would like to build pages with a similar layout, but using individual products. This will allow stock control and have valid sales reports.

Stephen

Comment

Hi there Stephen

You would need to play around with this, but what you can do is Cord would be the main product.

The following:
            Cord 001
            Cord 002
            Cord 003
            Cord 005
            Cord 007
            Cord 008
            Cord 011
            Cord 012
            Cord 021
            Cord 032
            Cord 034
            Cord 041
            Would simply be product with a component on them. Also the component would be optional. Then for the above product Cord 001 , you would apply a custom template like the following to them

HTML Code:
            <!-- ProductLine HTML begin -->
            <!-- Insert HTML for the top of the individual product -->
            NETQUOTEVAR:ENDSEPARATOR
            NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTFORMBEGIN
              <tr>

<Actinic:ACTIONS>NETQUOTEVAR:ADDTOCARTBUTTON</Actinic:ACTIONS>

</tr>
            NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTFORMEND
            NETQUOTEVAR:NEXT
            <!-- Insert HTML for the bottom of the individual product -->
            <!-- ProductLine HTML end -->
            The add to cart button will bring the checkbox for the optional component. Finally you would go to that section or what the product resides and click on the "Layout" tab. Untick "Use Parent Setting" and make sure "Quantity on Product Page" is selected, so is "Single Add to Cart Button per Page" is ticked.

This is how you would do it. You may need to play around with it, to get it exactly how you want it to look.

Kind Regards
            Nadeem Rasool
            SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
            X