Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Word Wrap Section Text

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone would know if there is a way to "word-wrap" the NETQUOTEVAR:SECTIONNAME variable. Some of my section names are quite long and thus make the frame that I have around it wider in some cases than the picture. If I could word wrap them I would be able to manage having the boxes only as wide as the image. I seemed to have figured out how to get it to word wrap by setting the TD width=10 in Act_SectionLine, but I am going bald trying to figure out how to get it to "center" in the box.

The line now reads:
    Code:
    <TD WIDTH=10 ALIGN="CENTER" VALIGN="TOP">
    			<A HREF="NETQUOTEVAR:SECTIONLINK">NETQUOTEVAR:SECTIONIMAGE</A><BR>
    			<A HREF="NETQUOTEVAR:SECTIONLINK">NETQUOTEVAR:SECTIONNAME</A>
    			<br><span class="actxsmall">NETQUOTEVAR:SECTIONTEXT</span>
    		</TD>
    Even when I change the code to read:
    Code:
    <TD WIDTH=10 ALIGN="CENTER" VALIGN="TOP">
    			<A HREF="NETQUOTEVAR:SECTIONLINK">NETQUOTEVAR:SECTIONIMAGE</A><BR>
    			<A HREF="NETQUOTEVAR:SECTIONLINK"><center>NETQUOTEVAR:SECTIONNAME</center></A>
    			<br><span class="actxsmall">NETQUOTEVAR:SECTIONTEXT</span>
    		</TD>
    It still ends up:

Earrings
    Brooches

Thanks
    Eagle
    Isaiah 40:31But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew [their] strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; [and] they shall walk, and not faint.

Hi there,

try this instead:
    Code:
    <div align="center">NETQUOTEVAR:SECTIONNAME</div>
    Should work

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

Originally posted by Nadeem
      Hi there,

try this instead:
      Code:
      <div align="center">NETQUOTEVAR:SECTIONNAME</div>
      Should work

Kind Regards
      Hi Nadeem,
      Well I tried that and it did not seem to work either. The following is the way the code is written now.

Code:
      <TR>
      <TD WIDTH="10%">
      <A HREF="NETQUOTEVAR:SECTIONLINK"><DIV ALIGN="CENTER">NETQUOTEVAR:SECTIONNAME</A></DIV>
      </TD>
      </TR>
      Now, if I rewrite it like:

Code:
      <TR>
      <!--<TD WIDTH="10%">--><TD>
      <A HREF="NETQUOTEVAR:SECTIONLINK"><DIV ALIGN="CENTER">NETQUOTEVAR:SECTIONNAME</A></DIV>
      </TD>
      </TR>
      it works as expected. Notice that the difference is that I have removed the (WIDTH="10%") parameter out of the code. Without the width parameter, then the section link will not word wrap.

Thanks
      Eagle
      Isaiah 40:31But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew [their] strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; [and] they shall walk, and not faint.

Comment

Working...
      X