X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The preview menu not « sticking »

I have 7.0.3 installed.
    I have a 21" inches monitor.
    If I click | View | Toolbar | Preview | to display the « Preview menu », it's first appearing below the other two menus. I like to place it at the right of the « Standard » menu because it's taking less space.
    If I close Actinic and reopen it, the « Preview menu » does not reappear at the right. You should make it « stick » there.

Thank You !
    Bernard Morin

Originally posted by cactus02
    I have 7.0.3 installed.
    I have a 21" inches monitor.
    If I click | View | Toolbar | Preview | to display the « Preview menu », it's first appearing below the other two menus. I like to place it at the right of the « Standard » menu because it's taking less space.
    If I close Actinic and reopen it, the « Preview menu » does not reappear at the right. You should make it « stick » there.

Thank You !
    Hi Cactus,
    Hmmm, that is interesting, I just tried that exact same thing, mine "stuck" wonder what could be the problem...

Eagle
    Isaiah 40:31But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew [their] strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; [and] they shall walk, and not faint.

Comment

I think there is a registry tweak you can do to remove this. I cannot simulate your issue, so I'm not 100% sure it'll fix it, but it is worth a shot.

Please take a snapshot before attempting this.

1) GO to 'Start | Run' and type 'regedit'. Click 'OK'.
      2) Use the folders at the left to browse to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Actinic\Catalog7\Sites
      3) Go into the site folder of the site that is giving you the problems.
      4) In the right-hand panel, locate and delete the following keys:
      CatalogTreeSimpleView
      CatalogTreeSmallPreview
      CatalogTreeWidePreview
      EditPaneSimpleView
      EditPaneSmallPreview
      EditPaneWidePreview
      5) Close regedit and then restart Actinic.

Comment

I just did the « regedit » thing. It's still not working !
        Any other ideas !
        Thank you !
        Bernard Morin

Comment

Wow ! I tried something new !
          If I put the « Preview » menu at the left of the other menu, it's « sticking » in place. Could this point somewhere ?
          Attached Files
          Bernard Morin

Comment

How strange!

No ideas why this would be working better now. Moving the toolbar may have reset the layout configuration settings in the registry (which I tried to get you to do manually with the registry tweak).

Comment

Working...
            X